Congratulations to Ein55 Mentor James Hon who has successfully completed the full-day PA #1 Course on Traders Psychology. Who could believe he is over 70 years old, able to talk loudly nearly non-stop without a microphone to over 100 students for the whole day!
The students have learned the power of PA (Personal Analysis), understanding the importance of personality based trading plans and investing strategies. Here are some of the key learning points:
1) Develop Wisdom by combining Knowledge and Life Experience:
Knowledge + Experience = Wisdom
2) ECP = Experience leads to Confidence, which enables your willingness to apply your system with Persistence.
3) The 3S of Trading Success:
Survive -> Sustain -> Succeed
4) Knowing where you want to be (Goal), you will be able to follow through (Persistent); persistence keeps you calm, calmness enables you to let go of emotional stress (Detach), then you will be able to attain result through careful deliberation.
5) Gain the Awareness to define your own roadmap to develop the right Habits.
Life is not just making money. To encourage successful Ein55 Graduates to help other needy groups, Ein55 Mentor James Hon and Dr Tee take the lead to donate to a charity organization, Lighthouse School. The school has been helping children with vision and hearing impairs to gain confidence in life through special education.
Ein55 graduate, Grace Poon, who is a volunteer and donor to Lighthouse School, has shared her experience in helping these special needs children through a choir. One of the motivation factors for Grace in learning investment is to help other needy group with the gains from investment. We hope her sharing could inspire more Ein55 Graduates to help other needy groups one day!
Let’s hear the beautiful sounds of these children in Purple Symphony, we could feel how the music has given a new meaning in life to them: